AS FEATURED IN
Douglas talks about (what else) the weather. But he uses weather as a metaphor to talk about disruptive storms of change impacting every sector, and the implications for your business.
Read Paul’s Latest Book
Caring For Creation: The Evangelical’s Guide to Climate Change and a Healthy Environment
Climate change is a confusing and polarizing issue. It may also prove to be the most daunting challenge of this century because children, the elderly, and the poor will be the first to feel its effects. The issue is all over the news, but what is seldom heard is a conservative, evangelical perspective.
ENTREPRENEURIAL APPROACHPaul Douglas has demonstrated not only a genuine passion for meteorology, but an ability to look over the horizon, examine trends in technology, and connect the dots in ways that bring value to weather-sensitive companies and consumers
The Weather Blog
Growing Risk of a "Light-Switch" Spring? Some years we ease into spring; waves of increasingly warm air lapping northward. Other years we go from a shoe-full-of-slush to 60s in a blink of an eye. Jackets and shorts, in the same week. This will probably be one of those...read more
In the News
The Huffington Post
- “A Message from a Republican Meteorologist on Climate Change”
- “Republican Meteorologist to Mitt Romney: My Top 10 Reasons for Republicans to Accept Reality on the Climate”
- “Hurricane Sandy Updates”
- “Sandy’s Legacy? Vote as if Future Generations Depend On It”
- Tornado Warning. “One of these Days a Single Tornado will Claim 1,000 American Lives”
- “Combatting Tornado Fatigue: A Proposal for “Tornado Alerts” and “Tornado Emergencies”